She’s been who I’ve shared everything with for the last year and a half…. How do I stop?
I know I can… I had to do the same thing 4 years ago… And I survived… And I learned how to move on…. But I had been ready for that for a long time.
While the cat’s away….
Apparently the mice will fall asleep early and not do any playing…
I support thick thighs
And now I cry?
some people’s selfie game is so strong that makes me feel uncomfortable
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life. Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via leunq)
…I just want perfection… Even though I know it doesn’t exist for anyone.